The Cox Building is located at 100 W. Washington and is available to rent to the public. It has 2 rooms that are available the west room which will accommodate 50 people for a set down meal and the east room will accommodate 30 for a set down meal. The west room cost $20 to rent and the east room cost $10 and a total of $30 to rent the whole building. You may call the city office at 620.374.2202 to rent the building.
COX BUILDING RULES AND REGULATIONS
* No alcoholic beverage and smoking shall be permitted on property.
* No nails, thumbtacks, pins, tape or other items may be used to hang items on walls that will leave a blemish on the wall.
* Any of the Cox Building tables and chairs that are used must be put away before vacating the building.
* You will be responsible for any damages that occur to the Cox Building and property during the rental period.
* The City of Howard is not responsible for any accidents.
* Thermostat will be turned off during summer after use, or turned down to 55 degrees during winter months.
* Please leave the building in the same condition you found it.